June 12, 2009

My Favorite Summer Things!

 

I can honestly say that I love every season of the year! There is always something to look forward to whether it’s Spring, Fall, Summer, or Winter.   In particular, I love to try new beauty products or go back to old favorites.  So since it’s officially Summer, I’ve decided to share some of my favorite things I like to wear or use. 

  • NEW Favorite! MAC’s Skinsheen Leg Spray in Dark($22.50) –Even though it says it’s for the legs, you can actually use this on the whole body.  I would avoid the face though.

 

  • Origins Shedonism  Shimmering Body Oil ($25.00)- This oil makes the skin look silky and it smells yummy! I purchased this last Summer and still have a lot left to use this Summer.  It lasts forever.  An alternative to try is NARS Body Glow.  Your skin smells like the beach!

 

  • Favorite Blush: MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in Stereo Rose. ($27.00).   This color is like my signature blush because I wear it all the time! This specific color was limited, however, MAC has many other colors to choose from.  What I love about these products is that you can use them to highlight the face, as cheek color, or even as eyeshadow.  You can also use this product wet for an even more dramatic glowy effect! 

 

  • Favorite Touch up Product: MAC’s Pressed Blot Powder in Medium ($21.00)  Even though I like to look glowy, I do not want the oily areas of my face (T-zone) to translate as greasy so blot powder does the trick fast!  This product absorbs the excess oil without disturbing the rest of the makeup on the face.  You can use this as much as you want and not look too powdery.

 

  • NEW Favorite Hair Product: Organix Smoothing Shea Butter Conditioner ($6.99) .  I’ve been at the pool a lot this Summer so I love how this conditioner helps my hair feel soft and not dry from the chlorine! Besides, I also love the way this conditioner smells.  It smells like Summer!

So those are just a few things that I wanted to share from my Summer fav’s.  I would love to hear your feedback as well as what you like to use during the Summertime.  Until then….

xoxo,

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment